The conference delivers cutting-edge insights and intelligence on the latest financial innovations, risk management strategies, tech advances and regulatory developments.
Japan's most in-depth risk & investment agenda
2020 Conference highlights include:
- Rethinking and refocusing on risk management functions
- A non-negotiable – ESG and climate related risk management
- Time to move on! The Libor transition
- Accessing Japan’s readiness for the next stage of FRTB
- Governing Non-financial risk (NFR) in today’s complex and competitive environment
- Operational resilience and operational risk - “what is going to break you?
- The new Credit Value Adjustment (CVA) framework and mitigating XVA challenges
- ML and automation – opportunities and challenges
- Making risk management an priority in the era of transition
- An update on the global regulatory landscape and its local implications