Japan's most in-depth risk and investment agenda
Speaking with practitioners, regulators and other stakeholders, Asia Risk team develops the most in-depth agenda to help market participants understand the latest developments and challenges of risk management and regulation in the region.
Looking to join the event as a speaker? It is the perfect opportunity to share your insights on the current market trends and discuss high level content with other senior industry leaders within the region
Japan's most in-depth risk & investment agenda
Conference highlights include:
- Rethinking and refocusing on risk management functions
- A non-negotiable – ESG and climate related risk management
- Time to move on! The Libor transition
- Accessing Japan’s readiness for the next stage of FRTB
- Governing Non-financial risk (NFR) in today’s complex and competitive environment
- Operational resilience and operational risk - “what is going to break you?
- The new Credit Value Adjustment (CVA) framework and mitigating XVA challenges
- ML and automation – opportunities and challenges
- Making risk management an priority in the era of transition
- An update on the global regulatory landscape and its local implications