The conference consistently delivers cutting-edge insights and intelligence on the latest financial innovations, risk management strategies, tech advances and regulatory developments.
2019 conference highlights:
- Keynote addresses from Japanese regulatory bodies on global and domestic regulatory trends
- Discussions by prominent industry leaders on Basel implementation and challenges in managing non-financial risks
- Learn more about the end of LIBOR and what comes next
- Understand how major global events such as Brexit, US-China Trade war affect Japanese market
- Practical, information-rich sessions exploring conduct, culture, risk appetite and financial benchmarking
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a leading provider of financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to investment professionals, government agencies, corporations, and universities worldwide. S&P Global Market Intelligence integrates news, comprehensive market and sector-specific data and analytics into a variety of tools to help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.