Building resilience against the changing regulatory landscape
AsiaRisk is delighted to present our annual Risk Japan conference, the leading incubator for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in Japan.
9 June 2014
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Tokyo
REGISTER NOW to join leading risk professionals in Tokyo this June to discuss the critical changes and challenges for Japan's regulatory and financial market landscape. Risk Japan will bring together regulators, risk professionals, investors and insurers to discuss the outlook for the Japanese financial sector, strategies to mitigate investment volatility in an uncertain market, and approaches to thrive under a new regulatory landscape.
Risk Japan 2014 key highlights:
- Insights for Basel III implementation, including strategies to address CVA, review of the trading book, and risk data management
- Establishing a risk appetite framework
- Stress testing to measure market, credit, and liquidity risks
- Strategies to achieve the new Basel III LCR ratio
- Margin requirements cleared and un-cleared derivatives
- Chief economist roundtable examining the outlook in Japan under continued QE
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers
By registering to attend you will also gain access to Japan Collateral Management Forum being run in parallel with Risk Japan.
Simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and English will be provided for all of the sessions.