Rebalancing risk appetite in the age of regulatory uncertainty
Asia Risk magazine is delighted to present our annual Risk Japan Conference.
Thursday 6 June 2013
Shangri - La Hotel
REGISTER NOW to join leading risk professionals in Tokyo this June to discuss the critical changes and challenges for Japan's regulatory and political landscape. Risk Japan will bring together regulators, risk professionals, investors and insurers to discuss the outlook for the Japanese banking sector and deliver insight into global regulatory changes on Japan.
Risk Japan 2013 key highlights:
- Addressing the challenge of deflation under new BOJ leadership
- Chief economist roundtable examining "Abenomics" and the new Kuroda moment
- Learning regulatory lessons from UKFSA for Japanese banks
- Determining your risk appetite framework
- Strategic risk data governance
- Risk based capital adequacy and Solvency II equivalence
- Benchmarking risk methodologies against your peers
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers
- And much more...View the latest programme now
Simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and English will be provided for all of the sessions.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Publisher, Asia Pacific
Asia Risk magazine