Risk Japan - 11 June, Tokyo
Asia Risk is delighted to present our 8th annual Risk Japan conference, the leading incubator for finance and risk practitioners to share best practices of investment and risk management strategies in Japan.
11 June 2015
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
REGISTER NOW to join leading risk management experts to discuss the latest global regulatory development and impact on the Japanese finance industry, strategies in mitigating market volatility, practical ways in enhancing capital efficiencies and innovative solutions in managing across different risk types.
Risk Japan 2015 key highlights:
- Impacts of the BCBS proposal of revised standardised approach for measuring credit, operational and counterparty credit risk exposures
- Conduct risk: developing and maintaining and effective risk appetite framework
- Stress tests and effective governance and management for emerging risks
- TLAC, Basel III, Basel 2.5 GLAC requirements harmonisation
- ERM, solvency II and regulatory capital management for insurers
- Chief economist roundtable examining the outlook for Japan
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with your peers
- And much more...View the latest programme
Simultaneous interpretation in Japanese and English will be provided for all of the sessions.