The conference consistently delivers cutting-edge insights and intelligence on the latest financial innovations, risk management strategies, tech advances and regulatory developments.
2019 conference highlights:
- Keynote addresses from Japanese regulatory bodies on global and domestic regulatory trends
- Discussions by prominent industry leaders on Basel implementation and challenges in managing non-financial risks
- Learn more about the end of LIBOR and what comes next
- Understand how major global events such as Brexit, US-China Trade war affect Japanese market
- Practical, information-rich sessions exploring conduct, culture, risk appetite and financial benchmarking
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.